[OpenSIPS-Users] calling t_uac_cancel from opensips script

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:44:00 CEST 2014

Hello,
I try to cancel a running transaction in opensips based on certain
conditions. When I try this from the script:
exec_avp("/usr/local/myOpensips/sbin/opensipsctl fifo t_uac_cancel
$avp(caller_cid) $avp(caller_cseq)", "$avp(result)");
The callid and cseq is properly substituted in the appropriate AVPs.
I get, ** ERROR: error opening read fifo /tmp/opensips_receiver_24405 in
the resulting AVP. Whereas when I run this command directly from my shell
it runs fine and cancels the transaction as expected.
Tried to google around the problem and couldn't find much. I read about
some selinux thing that might block opensips from executing the MI command,
but I'm pretty sure selinux is disabled on my machine. Where else do I look
for a fix such that my script is able to execute this !!

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

--- Jayesh