[OpenSIPS-Users] Request forwarding and topology hiding with b2b_init_request

Eugene Prokopiev enp at itx.ru
Tue Sep 2 11:13:18 CEST 2014

> For routing between 2 different networks you just need to do:
>
> 1) listen on both interfaces
> 2) enable "mhomed"
> 3) ... force_send_socket() ...

It looks like not enought - see my first message with all details in
this thread. I need to configure destination proxy ip address (I can
do this with forward() function), rewrite ip addresses in SIP/SDP
headers (I don't know how to do it) and forward RTP (I don't know how
again).

--
WBR,
Eugene Prokopiev