[OpenSIPS-Users] lookup() questions

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 24 20:15:55 CEST 2014

Hi, Cedric!

The third version is the correct version you should use, if the R-URI is
different than the AOR you are looking for.
Are you sure that your tcpdump trace is tracking the UDP traffic? Are
you sure there are no errors generated by t_relay()? Do you see t_relay
DBG lines in the logs?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer