[OpenSIPS-Users] issues loading linbmongo.c.0.6 after compilation

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Sat Oct 18 00:53:13 CEST 2014

Hi Tito,

You need to keep playing with the library paths until the command "ldd
...../cachedb_mongodb.so" has clean output, with all dependencies
located. No need to start OpenSIPS until this is solved.

Hint: If I remember correctly, libmongoc installs in /usr/local/lib, so
I would run:
echo "/usr/local/lib" > /etc/ld.so.conf.d/libmongoc.conf && ldconfig

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com