[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool prepaid for big installation

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 14:48:14 CEST 2014

I have run sipp test and it only able to handle 30 calls and later all call
failed, I heard from other user post, CDRTool prepaid can't handle many
simultaneous running calls. In our case single account will make many
simultaneous calls and we need to handle them via prepaid..

Some one suggested don't use prepaid because of limitation and performance,
and suggested use Postpaid or Quota system..  is that true?