[OpenSIPS-Users] db_text for domain table

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:49:40 CEST 2014

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

I tried to copy the domain and db_text modules from 1.11 to 1.9 and ran
``make deb''.
Unfortunately, it failed to create the deb with the following error message.
Do I need to copy all the modules from 1.11 to 1.9 rather than only the
domain/db_text modules?
If so, it seems that I should install OpenSIPS 1.11 instead of 1.9 for
addressing this issue.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/test/opensips-1.9.2-tls/modules/domain'
Compiling api.c
Compiling domain.c
Compiling domain_mod.c
Compiling hash.c
Compiling mi.c
mi.c: In function ‘mi_domain_dump’:
mi.c:67:26: error: ‘MI_IS_ARRAY’ undeclared (first use in this function)
mi.c:67:26: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
function it appears in
make[3]: *** [mi.o] Error 1