[OpenSIPS-Users] Flow stops when branch is dropped

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 7 15:24:01 CEST 2014

Hi Mickael,

If you do the "drop" in branch route, that branch will be discarded (not
sent out at all). IF no branch is actually sent out, you will get the
error logs from "t_forward_nonack" (as you have).

In this case, the t_relay() will fail (nothing sent) - to get that error
in script, set flag 0x02
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/tm.html#id294578),
otherwise the error will be internally handled.

A failure on sending does not trigger a failure route - failure route is
triggered only if request sent out and the transaction completed with a
negative code.