[OpenSIPS-Users] Who is using OpenSIPS ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 20 12:26:35 CET 2014

Hi all,

As an OpenSIPS Foundation project, we started to put together a list of
companies/entities using the OpenSIPS project. We want to see and show
how popular and trusted our project is.

The page works on the principal of self subscription (via web form) -
each request is moderated to avoid spam or bogus records:
http://www.opensips.org/About/WhoIsUsing
We already have an initial set of records, many thanks to the people who
subscribed.

It will be our pleasure and honor to have any of you listed there, as a
valuable member of the OpenSIPS community.
Subscribe yourself and let's show to the world who popular and strong
our project is.

Many thanks and regards,