[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher route call based on users

campusvtv campusvtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:48:17 CET 2014

Hello,

if I have understood correctly the module, the first parameter on the
function is the group id you use to choose the destination on the
database table.

So if you use 1, select between configured destinations on group 1
(column setid on the database), if you set 2, select between
destinations on group 2 (column setid on the database). So the function
look like:

UserA ---> ds_select_dst("1", "4")
UserB ---> ds_select_dst("2", "4")

If you save the first value of user in a variable like $var(group) you
can use:

UserA ---> ds_select_dst("$var(group)", "4")
UserB ---> ds_select_dst("$var(group)", "4")

where set $var(group)=$rU

then

$var(group)=$var(group){s.substr,0,1})

I think this work