[OpenSIPS-Users] webRTC with opensips

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:30:18 CET 2014

Hi to all,
I have some misunderstanding concept and please help me about this.I read the tutorial in the site about integration OverSIP and OpenSIPS for websocket supporting. But I need to know how in this implementation (webRTC), SRTP (DTLS) sessions will be established. OpenSIPS what will do  when it received an INVITE with SDP that included SHA-256 for DTLS?

I did the implementation with Asterisk and sipml5, signalling is ok but media not stablished and calls will be terminated (Asterisk not support DTLS with SHA-256). version of browser (Chrome) using different method and I want to know this not should be backward able (optional and not mandatory) ?

Regards,H. Yavari