[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy, force trusting SDP

Kristian F. Høgh kfh.opensips at kfh.dk
Sat Nov 8 13:56:02 CET 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Your drawing is correct. The second proxy is the one doing failover to second upstream server.
The first proxy, doesn't see the failure and therefore I can't call end_media_proxy.
The first answer seen by the proxy controlling the media-proxy is the 183 from upstream2.

The problem is the first upstream hijacks the RTP stream before I get the answer from upstream2

Regards,
Kristian.