[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balance based on source IP

Salman Zafar msalman212 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:43:24 CEST 2014

Hi Naseer,
   It is simple, you just need to insert different group-ids in
load_balancer table and do the same at selection time.

e.g
if (!load_balance("30","calls","0")) { #LB failed -service full}

Here 30 is the group id based on which you can select different media
servers.

Also to check the source IP you can use condition or tweak script as per
requirement.

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Muhammad Naseer Bhatti
<nbhatti at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, I am using load balancer module to load balance traffic to a group of
> media servers. Can I perform my load balancing based on source IP address
> without using the dispatcher module? It’s like if the request comes from a
> certain IP address, I want it to be routed to a different group of media
> servers?
>

> --
> Muhammad Naseer Bhatti
> Sent with Airmail