[OpenSIPS-Users] Is Freeradius-xs agproject package is Available for Ubuntu X86 Architecture ???

Venkatesh Macha linuxvenkey at gmail.com
Mon May 26 07:50:50 CEST 2014

Hi Tijmen de Mes,

                    Thanks for your reply and sorry for late reply.. Here is
my system architecture
Distributor ID :	Ubuntu
Description    :	Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS
Release        :        12.04
Codename    :	precise

and my architecture is *x86_64 (64-bit).*

And i am able to install freeradius-xs in my 32-bit ubuntu it is working
fine for Prepaid billing i am able to see CDR's in database and from Web
Interface also. But for 64bit ubuntu i am experiencing these problem.

I also have another doubt(or Confused)  Tijmen, *What is the main Difference
between freeradius and freeradius-xs ?? *After reading our CDRTool
Installation guide i got this thing
*"Freeradius server is not able to cope with FAILED packets. The server must
be patched and recompiled if you wish to support accounting for failed SIP
sessions."*

is this only difference between freeradius and freeradius-xs??
please Correct me if anything went wrong..
Thank you in advance.

Venkatesh Macha,
@ sillycodes4u <http://www.sillycodes4u.blogspot.in>