[OpenSIPS-Users] Questions about initial setup

Kurtis Heimerl kheimerl at endaga.com
Sat May 24 03:07:56 CEST 2014

Getting back on this horse, what do you mean "alias setup". There seem to
be two different aliases: one for users (x at y -> 1000 at foo) and one for the
service itself:

Restarting opensips: opensipsListening on
             udp: 192.168.0.0.1 [192.168.0.0.1]:5060
Aliases:
             udp: x.y.server.name:5060

Which of these need to be configured for the server to work as a registrar?
The former seems easy enough, but doesn't make a lot of sense
architecturally. The second makes a lot more sense, but I can't find how to
add another alias (that one is auto detected).

Thanks again!