[OpenSIPS-Users] Building a new OpenSIP registrar server

Kurtis Heimerl kheimerl at endaga.com
Sat May 24 02:58:34 CEST 2014

Hey Bogdan,

I'm trying to do the same thing as Pradeep and failing. I've added a user
to the subscribers database, but I feel as though the default configuration
doesn't support registrar behavior. In the standard debian package, this is
the only line seemingly hinging on a REGISTER method:

        if (is_method("REGISTER"))
        {
                if (   0 ) setflag(TCP_PERSISTENT);
                if (!save("location"))
 sl_reply_error();

        exit;
}

Is this sufficient routing for the instance to operate as a registrar?

Thanks!