[OpenSIPS-Users] Use of MemCache to Store Static Routing Info?

Will Bazdarich mwbazdarich at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 22:09:12 CEST 2014

Thanks in advance for looking,
I have a simple set up here in NorAM that does LNP look ups as well as some simple routing logic based on the Originating and Terminating state from the LERG database. I have been thinking that it is overkill and more resource intensive than necessary to store the LERG in MySQL when we update it only once a quarter. I understand that MySQL does it's own caching which can be very fast but I'm hoping I can save 2 MySQL queries per call by storing the data in MemCache instead.

Cut to the chase: is it possible to store data from a file into a MemCache store when the script starts up? Is there another method that is more appropriate for this task that I am ignorant of?

Thanks again!
MW