[OpenSIPS-Users] strange active dialogs

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed May 21 19:26:06 CEST 2014

Hello Jorge,

Just as RFC3261 says, 1XX responses create "early dialogs", while 2XX
final responses create "dialogs". OpenSIPS follows the same rules, only
that it considers that the "true" lifetime of a dialog begins when the
callee picks up his/her phone. That is why those fields are still unused
- they are initialized to zero, since the 200 OK is still to come.

If that dialog were to remain in the early state, the transaction would
expire eventually, triggering a delete of that early dialog.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com