[OpenSIPS-Users] BYE routed incorrectly when applications on same host

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:48:44 CEST 2014

Hi All,
I have a Freeswitch, OpenSIPS and Oversip all on the same server and
different ports. Freeswitch originates a call, goes to OpenSIPS,
OpenSIPS looks up into location and figures that it supposed to be routed
to Oversip and routes it to Oversip and the call is connected with a WebRTC
JsSip client.
But when the call is disconnected from the WebRTC client, the Oversip
directly routes the BYE to Freeswitch instead of going Via OpenSIPS.
Basically the BYE originated from JS-SIP itself has Freeswitch IP and Port
in the URI :(
But if I run Oversip on a different server, the routing of BYE from WebRTC
client is as expected which is from Oversip to OpenSIPS to Freeswitch.

Can someone point me to why this happens when the application runs on the
same host !! Should I add some additional functions when running
applications on same host.

My default route contains this for all calls:
        # record routing
if (!is_method("REGISTER|MESSAGE")) {
record_route();
}