[OpenSIPS-Users] Rewriting refer-to

Rik Broers RBroers at motto.nl
Tue May 13 14:41:01 CEST 2014

Hi,
I'm working on a setup with opensips+rtpproxy as a Lan-Wan bridge.
The basic scenario's work but I keep having trouble with a refer (transfer).

Refer is initiated on the Lan side, and relayed to a public Asterisk machine. Asterisk is then having trouble sending out the invite to the transfertarget. (this never happens)
After looking around in asterisk I think I have it narrowed down to the Refer-To header containing a LAN-IP.  (seems obvious :))

This header contains a lot of  other stuff..           Refer-To:  \"CTI+\"<sip:114 at 172.17.170.3;user=phone?Replaces=x-ippbx-transferid%3Bto-tag%3D144%3Bfrom-tag%3D144>
How should I rewrite this header? Replacing the IP but keep all the other information.

Vriendelijke groet,

Rik Broers
Voice Engineer