[OpenSIPS-Users] RURI Modification for NATed endpoints after en ENUM Request

Kevin Mathy k.mathy at hexanet.fr
Thu Mar 27 23:28:34 CET 2014

Hi Bogdan,

I'd like to modify only the hostname (and port) part of the RURI, to put
inside informations taken from the location table.

I've made it this afternoon, using a homemade perl script (which I'll be
able to share tomorrow if needed), and it works well, but for the process
to be perfect, I prefer if I can avoid the perl method, and only use
Opensips's integrated methods ;-)

Thanks,

Best regards,

Kevin