[OpenSIPS-Users] RURI Modification for NATed endpoints after en ENUM Request

Kevin Mathy k.mathy at hexanet.fr
Thu Mar 27 11:31:28 CET 2014

Hi List,

What I'm trying to do may be "strange" for some people, but here is the
situation :
I've got an OpenSIPS server, which do some ENUM requests to route Incoming
calls (from me, the provider, to the customers).
It works well when my customer's endpoints are configured with a public IP,
without any NAT.

But, when those endpoints connect to my server through a NAT router, I face
a problem for incoming calls, as the port used by endpoint isn't the same
as the classical 5060.

So, my question is : is there a way to simply modify the Request-URI
obtained after an ENUM query, with the informations inserted in the
location table ?

I've got an idea on how to make it with a perl script, but I prefer to not
use this method, and to use only existant modules of methods.

Thanks for your ideas

Kevin

*Bien cordialement, Best Regards,  **Kevin MATHY* | Ingénieur VoIP