[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem using radius_send_auth

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:26:30 CET 2014

hmm... here are the settings that i am using that works perfectly for me:

These files are required on opensips radiusclient-ng side:

*/etc/radiusclient-ng/dictionary*...
$INCLUDE        /etc/radiusclient-ng/dictionary.sip
ATTRIBUTE       User-Name               1       string
ATTRIBUTE       Password                2       string
ATTRIBUTE       CHAP-Password           3       string

*/etc/radiusclient-ng/dictionary.sip (This is the opensips dictionary)*
## $Id: dictionary.opensips 7139 2010-08-17 14:06:00Z razvancrainea $
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Uri-User         208  string     # Proprietary, auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Group            211  string     # Proprietary, group_radius
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Rpid             213  string     # Proprietary, auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE SIP-AVP              225  string     # Proprietary, avp_radius
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Call-Duration    227  integer
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Call-Setuptime   228  integer

On freeradius end:

*/usr/local/etc/raddb*
$INCLUDE        /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary

*/usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary*...
$INCLUDE dictionary.sip

*/usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary.sip* *(This is the opensips
dictionary)*

## $Id: dictionary.opensips 7139 2010-08-17 14:06:00Z razvancrainea $

P.S. If you need these dictionary files just PM me and i will send them to
you i think these are not required on the forum it will just clutter things
if anything.

Regards,
Qasim