[OpenSIPS-Users] [RFC] Deprecating mi_xmlrpc

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Mar 19 20:08:25 CET 2014

Hello Dragomir,

As I pointed to you in a previous e-mail, the "integer" is not really
supported by opensips.
Even if you send a value as integer, it will still be treated as
string and each module will decide if a conversion is required.
All you need to do is adjust your script to send out string for all
param values.
It might be as simple as quoting the variable in your script.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com