[OpenSIPS-Users] variables

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 11 11:50:03 CET 2014

Hi, Mike!

You can find here[1] the core pseudo variables for OpenSIPS 1.8. Each
module has it's own variable, for example[2]. If you need a variable
from a module, you should search in that module's documentation page.
For example, if you need the number of onging calls, you should look in
the dialog documentation page[2].

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-1-8
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/dialog.html#id296368

Best regards,