[OpenSIPS-Users] My Messaging is sometimes unstable

Rajesh Babu rajesh.babu at goodcoresoft.com
Fri Mar 7 12:21:58 CET 2014

Hi All,

   I am facing a issue with my messaging on opensips. The scenario are as
follows,

1. When   UserAgent have some device failure or network connectivity down in
that case user presence still maintained, I can see the disconnected user
still online using  " ./opensipctil online", in this case all other users
who are trying to send message to that particular user gets
PJSUA_REQUEST_TIMEOUT. Even messages are not saved in silo as offline
message. Even sometimes similar thing happen when user try to logout and in
response got pjsua: un-register/200OK but presence maintained for few
seconds.

2) Sometime if  UserAgent re-registers, it doesn't work and on server user
is not shown  online. But even then he can send message to other users, but
not able to receive message.

Can someone help me out in cracking this issue?

-Thanks

Rajesh