[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips1.7 with MediaProxy

Лытаев Антон Викторович lav at ptcomm.ru
Thu Mar 6 06:45:24 CET 2014

In the incoming message to the UAC "183" can be seen: the prefix and IP
gateway.
Gateway waits INVITE from everyone.
Therefore, it is necessary at least to hide this information!!!
There is a suggestion - use the full proxy SIP and RTP traffic from the UAC.
Necessary: MGW hide behind opensips-server:
UAC(85.85.85.95)---->OPENSIPS(85.85.85.85,
192.168.0.85)------>MGW(192.168.0.11)

1. What better use for the full RTP-traffic hiding: rtpproxy or mediaproxy?
2. I need help setting: mediaproxy or rtpproxy.
3. Example configuration file "opensips.cfg" such interaction:
opensips-mediaproxy or opensips-rtpproxy.

that is for today:
[root at xxxxx ~]# ps ax | grep rtpp
17445 ?        Ssl    0:00 rtpproxy
17451 pts/2    S+     0:00 grep rtpp
30335 ?        Ssl    0:13 rtpproxy -u rtpproxy
[root at xxxxx ~]# ps ax | grep disp
17456 pts/2    S+     0:00 grep disp
30008 ?        SL     0:00 python ./media-dispatcher
[root at xxxxx ~]# ps ax | grep rel
17458 pts/2    S+     0:00 grep rel
30016 ?        SL     0:35 python ./media-relay
and opensips 1.7

eth.0 ip=85.85.85.85
eth.1 ip=192.168.0.85

4. if we use rtpproxy, then iptables configuration is needed ......
5. if we use mediaproxy then where are the config files? and how to set
them .... for the "dispatcher" and "relay".....?
6. In logic OPENSIPS not need to use checks: if the client is behind NAT
on the remote end, and vice versa - do not allow the registration of
such users!