[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding Proxy-Authorization header

Diego Barberio diego.barberio at redmondsoftware.com
Wed Mar 5 18:38:56 CET 2014

Hi Stefano, Vlad

Thank you for your response I tried your suggestion but still doesn't work.
This is a snippet from my script:

modparam("uac_auth","credential","268:192.168.2.98:password")

t_on_failure("2");
t_relay();

failure_route[2] {
        if(t_check_status("407")){
                uac_auth();
                xlog("In failure route 2\n");
        }
}

According to the log, the uac_auth function is being called but the
following INVITEs doesn't include the Proxy-Authorization header

What am I missing?

Thanks
Diego