[OpenSIPS-Users] Inconsistent c= and o= using rtpproxy_offer and rtpproxy_answer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sun Jun 29 16:52:59 CEST 2014

Hi Nick,

It is the correct list as your question is more related to the changes
in the SDP - this is taken care by OpenSIPS; RTPproxy is mainly doing
RTP handling.

So, going back to the original question: somehow I suspect that the SIP
message with the untouched SDP is:
     - either not getting in script the rtpproxy function call - put
some xlogs or use the script_trace() function to double check that
     - either there is an error in handling - check the log for errors
from the rtpproxy_XXX() function and also the return code of this function.