[OpenSIPS-Users] Using external MySQL server

Alain BIEUZENT alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Thu Jun 26 10:13:41 CEST 2014

Hi gary,

You can use m4 « compilator » for this

Have look to : http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tools

Regards

De : users-bounces at lists.opensips.org
[mailto:users-bounces at lists.opensips.org] De la part de Gary Patton
Envoyé : jeudi 26 juin 2014 01:29
À : users at lists.opensips.org
Objet : [OpenSIPS-Users] Using external MySQL server

Hi again!  Another newbie question.

If I want a module to use an external MySQL db server, I simply modify the
modparam for each module in my residential config file by adding the
external server's IP address to the DB_URL parameter for each module.

But isn't there a simpler way?  I guess what I'm asking is whether I can
enter the external db server's IP address on a single line in a config file
somewhere in OpenSIPS and OpenSIPS will use the external MySQL server for
all the modules included in my residential config file?

Hope this question isn't too silly.

Regards

Gary