[OpenSIPS-Users] db_mysql compilation issues.... Resolved.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 25 12:03:58 CEST 2014

Hi Kelvin,

The Makefile for the db_mysql module is using the mysql_config tool in
order to "learn" the correct path for include files and libraries. There
is no need to change the code in the module.

In your case, what is the output for (running in shell) :
     mysql_config --include
     mysql_config --include | sed 's/\(-I.*\)\/mysql/\1/g'

Also, is your mysql installed via packages or from sources ? I use also
Ubuntu and I see mysql include files installed under:
     /usr/include/mysql/