[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.11.1 and single number reach

Gary Patton gpatton.public at outlook.com
Thu Jun 19 08:54:14 CEST 2014

Hi all.  Being relatively new to OpenSIPS, I was looking into whether it can perform "single number reach" - i.e., can it ring my mobile, desk, and softphone all at the same time?
I searched for that term in the forums and didn't get any hits.  Am I using an old fashioned term for something that is going by a new or different name in today's telephony world?
If OpenSIPS is able to do that, can you please point me to some resources such as a OpenSIPS module name or URL, etc.?
Thanks.
Gary