[OpenSIPS-Users] Parking a Call using b2b modules

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:57:50 CEST 2014

Hello All,
I was trying to explore an option of parking a call on opensips using b2b
modules with a trying or ringing response. More precisely, I was trying to
do something like this:
http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2010-October/014849.html

As soon as the call comes in, use b2b_logic to park the call. If the called
user is registered, route the call; else keep the caller parked for 45
seconds, and within this duration if the called user registers, raise a
E_REGISTERED event.
Identify if there is a call parked for the user that just registered and if
yes route the call or else respond with 408 timeout to the caller.
I thought, it should be possible using the b2b modules and the event
interface that opensips got. Am I thinking in the right direction from
possibility perspective?? Can someone help me understand if this logic can
be implemented within the script??

Thanks in advance,

--- Jayesh