[OpenSIPS-Users] how to log out opensips

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Mon Jun 16 06:10:12 CEST 2014

Hi

you can see the current registations from running below command

opensipsctl ul show

you can remove registration entry from below command

opensipsctl ul rm <username at domain>

On Sunday, 15 June 2014, 19:35, 老鬼 <hfggw at 126.com> wrote:

I get a linphone client for my phone and construct a opensips servers on my Ubuntu computer. I register my linphone client on the opensips servers by user name 101, and register user name 102 for another phone , and establish a video call between these two users successfully. But when I replace the user 101 with 103, and use 102 to call 101 it was also call the phone that register by user 103. How can I log out the user ? It’s there a command of opensips to log out a user?