[OpenSIPS-Users] New to OpenSIPS - question on source files

Gary Patton gpatton.public at outlook.com
Tue Jun 10 00:45:20 CEST 2014

Hi everyone!  I'm a newbie trying to download and compile/install v. 1.11.1 from http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.11.1/src/
I noticed that there are two files in that directory - one named "opensips-1.11.1_src_.tar.gz" and another named "opensips-1.11.1-022b1a8_src.tar.gz"
Forgive me for asking what is probably a very basic question, but what's the difference between the two files? I haven't seen this question in any of the past five months worth of archives, which is when I stopped looking.  I also took a look at the ChangeLog file and didn't see anything in there as well.
Thanks!
Gary