[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding extra information into the acc table based on dr_rules

Gordon Sims gsims94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 22:30:52 CEST 2014

Hello Bogdan-Andrei,

Might as well disregard this request.  I wasn¹t really thinking about the
fact that if I was to host a couple of customers and they happen to call
each other, I would need account_id (attrs) for both of them.  So when I run
the report at the end of the month, they would both have it as a record.

Thanks again,

Gordon