[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.10.1 and radius problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 6 11:21:17 CEST 2014

Hi,

The libradius returns the error via the rc_auth() function.I notices a
bit of an inconsistency in the handling of the retcode of rc_auth() -
old stuff :).

You say you see a REJECT and the RADIUS level, right ?

Could you please try the attached patchand see if the failures are
properly reported to the script.