[OpenSIPS-Users] High Reliable Couchbase Queries

Jonathan Hulme jon at hul.me.uk
Sun Jul 27 21:28:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

                I understand that memcached is not designed to have 100%
success rate on hitting existing keys, but as far as I am know couchbase key
requests should, maybe it is the entire opensips caching layer which was
designed like this.

I am getting about 99.5%+ success rate on both memcache and native couchbase
driver, however this is too low for my required application.

I have tried concatenating 3 identical sequential queries to increase
success rate, but this makes no difference.

Can anyone suggest how I can improve the reliability of my queries to
couchbase, ideally internally within opensips. Alternatively a low latency
way if it has to go via an external system

Kind Regards

Jonathan