[OpenSIPS-Users] Options Probing From drouting/lb modules

Bobby Smith bobby.smith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 22:11:03 CEST 2014

Greetings list,

Is there a way to log out when gateways have been disabled due to failing
OPTIONS probing with these modules?

I know I can get at it by cranking up the log level past debug, but I'd
prefer if there's some way to add a route in the script and print out a
special log message.  Ideally, we'd like to redirect this to a separate
appender so it goes into a separate log file (or even better, pipe this
into some sort of metrics like graphite/statsd).

Let me know if this is possible out of the box with configuration; if not
we might open a feature request and potentially implement the feature.

As a side note, I know we could probably do this by doing a fifo call to
lb_list or dr_gw_status once a minute and reporting the results, I was just
hoping for something a little more direct than that.

Thanks,