[OpenSIPS-Users] WARNING:core:get_send_socket: protocol/port mismatch

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 18 12:31:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

That error means OpenSIPS detected a conflict when comes to what
protocol to be used for sending out a requests - the protocol may be
given by the RURI and in the same time by the forced socket. And RURI
may say "TCP" and the used socket "UDP" -> conflict.

Are you using the "force_send_socket()" function in this scenario ?