[OpenSIPS-Users] t_relay

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jul 16 09:43:32 CEST 2014

Hello,

t_relay() will only "fail" because of internal reasons (e.g. out of mem,
max number of branches exceeded, transaction has 6XX status...).

It looks like you need to use a *failure_route* [1] for your
transaction, and perform your error handling when it eventually expires,
because no replies are being sent back. You can control the transaction
timeout with the timeout variables from the TM module [2].

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-1-12#toc3
[2]: http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.12.x/tm.html#id295701

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu