[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips with Presence/BLF

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 10 15:37:41 CEST 2014

Hi Schneur,

Refer to the Presence tutorial where BLF (pua_dialoginfo) is described
in details.
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-Presence

Basically (from presence point of view) you have two entities - the
publisher (taking info from dialog state and converting to presence)
which is the pua module and the presence server (handling and
distributing the presence info to watchers) - both parts can be done
with OpenSIPS in the same instance - take a look at the tutorials -
there are some script examples over there.