[OpenSIPS-Users] call control module

Eddie Chan e.chan at ivstel.com
Mon Jan 27 23:39:58 CET 2014

Hi all,

I am having problem triggering CDR when the max call duration in call
control module timeout.

For a normal call, I use setflag in the main routing logic to trigger CDRs.

route(

.

                If (is_method("BYE")) {

                                .

                                setflag(AAA_DO);

                }

However, when the call control timer expired, it will generate two BYE
messages to each endpoints.   Since the BYE messages were not originated by
the endpoints, the main routing loop cannot detect the BYE message and thus
failed to generate CDR.

Can anyone give me some idea on this problem?  Where should I put the
setflag if the BYE messages were originated by Opensip itself?

Thanks,

Eddie