[OpenSIPS-Users] changing header contact

discodog62 at aol.com discodog62 at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 20:58:15 CET 2014

Hello all,
I am trying to setup a opensips server that has 2 ip's  one internal and one external IP.  I have set the rewritehostport to an external IP.  When I send the call to the internal NICs IP the invite makes it to the external server but my to: from: and header contact all show the original IPs and the header contact is the internal NICs IP.

Should I be able to configure the open sips server to branch a new call that shows the call originating from the external NIC IP of the opensips server?  I have setup rtpproxy that is working fine changing the SDP contact and media ports to the external NIC's IP.  Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks,

James