[OpenSIPS-Users] Replacing DR Functionality with Perl Script

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 01:32:24 CET 2014

Hello Everyone,

We are currently using the DR module for routing and failover, and would
like to replace it with
equivalent functionality using perl script. What we would like is to:

* Order the gateways in a strict list given some constraints (Completed)
* Build the RURI with the gateway IP, and prefix from the dr_gateways table
(Similar to what do_routing does with the FROM tag and dr_gateways
information)
* Failover to the next gateway in strict order.

I would really like to know what our options are, and the most
graceful/scalable way of implementing
this.

PS And example would be highly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Nick