[OpenSIPS-Users] Authentication using Username, Password, IP address or Just IP address

Alec Doran-Twyford a.dorantwyford at ivstel.com
Fri Jan 24 01:10:55 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm currently working on authentication below is the snipped of code used
in our opensips.cfg which I believe handles all the authentication and
registering work.

With these setting only one of our endpoints works which is a SIP phone
programme called PhonerLite and the other SIP phone don't work (unless I
change the Domain IP address in the table to the Opensips Servers IP
address and FreePBX never works.

The end goal is to be able to authenticate by using just the Endpoints IP
address or else by having the IP address and a Username and Password.

## EC - auth
loadmodule "auth.so"
loadmodule "auth_db.so"
loadmodule "db_mysql.so"
#loadmodule "alias_db.so"
modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:test@localhost/opensips")
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", 1)
modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "$avp(cred)=rpid;email_address")
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# EC - enable domain auth
modparam("auth_db", "use_domain", 1)
loadmodule "domain.so"
modparam("domain", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:test@localhost/opensips")

route{

if (!is_method("REGISTER")) {
# EC - auth
if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
 xlog("proxy challenge!");
proxy_challenge("", "0");  # Realm will be autogenerated
exit;
}

if (!db_check_from()) {
  xlog("forbidden!");
 sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
 exit;
 }
consume_credentials();
}
 #
if (is_method("REGISTER")){
if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
 xlog("www challenge!");
www_challenge("", "0");  # Realm will be autogenerated
exit;
}
if (!db_check_from()) {
  xlog("forbidden!");
 sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
 exit;
 }
xlog("register!");
if (!save("location")) {
xlog("failed to save location!");
sl_reply_error();
}
 exit;
}

}

If anyone can help that would be great! or else point me in the direction
of examples of different authentication would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks

Alec Doran-Twyford

| E-mail: a.dorantwyford at ivstel.com | Phone: +61 2 9288 8890 |