[OpenSIPS-Users] missing direction attribute using RTPProxy

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 20 14:52:00 CET 2014

Hi, John!

There's no way to automatically add the "direction" attribute. If you
want to add it, you have to "manually" change the SDP using a regular
expression[1,2,3].

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/textops.html#id293689
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/textops.html#id249164
[3] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/textops.html#id250047