[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Route header hitch

M.Khaled W Chehab kchehab at icucall.com
Fri Jan 17 01:37:41 CET 2014

Hi,

I configure opensips with loadbalance module

Scenario as follows     client(IP to IP )àopensips LBà Gw1 or Gw2

I am facing a problem such opensips  is rejecting the call  when my client
send me an INVITE and  its header contains a “ Route:“    for ex Route:
<sip:85.221.xx.xx;lr;ftag=160101141220907529250>

I replicate my client scenario and find that happens when my client has two
trunks in his dialplan and opensips is second in route ,   so the Route
header value  will contain trunk 1 sip server ip address, besides I should
fix the problem from my side since  I have no control on this switch

How solve this  problem while I try to remove the  Route header on method =
invite and  ! has a to_tag but it didn’t work

if (is_present_hf("Route")) {

remove_hf("Route");

}

My part that rejects the call

# preloaded route checking

if (loose_route()) {

  xlog("L_ERR",

  "Attempt to route with preloaded Route's [$fu/$tu/$ru/$ci]");

  if (!is_method("ACK"))

   send_reply("403","Preload Route denied");

  exit;

}

Regards