[OpenSIPS-Users] MSILO malfunction when using with MongoDB

Hoa Nguyen hoanguyen2708 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 18:06:53 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

I have an OpenSIPS 1.10 server and I'm using msilo module to store offline
messages. The module works perfectly fine with MySQL database and I really
love it. Then I find the new module db_cachedb and memcached_mongodb is
quite interesting so I decide to replace MySQL with them. Those offline
messages are stored in MongoDB as I desire but when I start my phone, there
is only the first message delivered, and also all the offline messages are
still remain in Mongo. I hope you could give me some advices to solve the
problem.

Thank you.