[OpenSIPS-Users] fifo profile_get_values

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Jan 15 19:19:59 CET 2014

Hello,

I've just tested this on the latest master, with a simple scenario

                 create_dialog();
                 set_dlg_profile("caller","$fU");

and it seems to be working for me :

                 scripts/opensipsctl fifo profile_get_values caller
                 value:: vlad count=1

Is that profile, by any chance, a shared dialog profile ? Because, as
the docs states (
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/dialog.html#id296552 )
the function will currently not work with shared profiles.

if it's not the case of a shared profile, please let me know what
OpenSIPS version are you currently using. Also, please try to run
'opensipsctl fifo list_all_profiles' and see if you profile is listed
there ( assuming you're running an OpenSIPS version >= 1.9
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/dialog.html#id296393 )

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer