[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b toppology hiding and preloaded route (from Path)

Gheorghe Andrei gheorghe_andrei at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 10:46:02 CET 2014

Hi,

I have the following case:
-callee registered through a series of proxies - each of them add themselves to path -> path is saved in db by the registrar
-upon initial INVITE I call lookup which ads the path as preloaded Route to the request
-I call b2b_init_request with the topology hiding scenario

Result: the Route header is missing in the UAC leg so the routing is incorrect. The UAC request is sent to the first node in the Route (set as destination URI by lookup)

Question: is there any way to pass the preloaded route in the UAC dialog? (like the headers propagated by setting the custom_headers b2b_logic parameter)

Thank you,
Andrei